Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 21, 2016: Australia Week 24

Hey Mom, how's it going? This week is transfer week so we only have a few minutes and we may or may not get a second chance to email later this week--if not, you'll hear from me next Monday. Elder Duabe is staying in Katherine even though he's already been there for 6 months...And I'm flying across the continent again to Adelaide. I'll be in Mount Barker, an outlying area outside of Adelaide. Mount Barker is a massive area with a lot of towns. From what I've heard, we drive all the time because the place is so spread out and we don't really have a central town to proselyte in--just heaps of towns we will go visit all the time. I'll also be training a Filipino Elder named Elder Gostra--I'll be doing the second half of his training. So wish me luck with the gift of tongues because I've heard he hardly speaks English.
I'll be in the same district as Elder Kendall (my trainer) and Elder Fitzpatrick, so p-days will be the best.
I'm pretty disappointed about leaving Darwin. I wish I would've stayed one more transfer in Katherine even though it's extremely hot and lonely at times. But I'll be going down to cooler weather and will almost never be riding bikes, so that will be fantastic. Anyway, I'll get some photos up either this week or next.
Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment