1. Brother Friday looking scholarly.
2. We found a new place to live. We occasionally go out to visit a less active member named Moses and his wife and kids and this is where he lives.
3. Elder Duabe's birthday lunch. The Farrers are awesome: they always shout us steaks when they come down. (To "shout" means to pay for someone, usually in reference to food.)
4. One way to wash a car.
5. If you look closely, every one of those black dots is a bat. There are heaps of bat-infested trees in Katherine.
6. Edith Falls. Sometimes a less active member will take us out to see some scenery, and it's always nice to go for a p-day hike.