Hello everybody, this week I'd like to take some time to answer some individual emails, so I'll just give you a bit of everyday terms people use here.
Australian: American translation:
fizzy drink soda
mob (aboriginal slang) people
"that's alright" used in place of "you're welcome"
"no worries" also commonly used in place of "you're welcome"
ages a long time (forever ago)
I'll add to the list as we go. Here are the photos:
1. Here's a tracting photo for the heck of it. I guess they don't like dogs.
2. A pig in a yard.
3-5. Minigolf at Rotary Club (where we do service every week)
6. Reading the Book of Mormon with Brotha Friday.
7. The Second Coming in Katherine.
8. Houses on stilts and a big rain coming.
9. Second Coming part 2
10. This is from ages ago, with Elder Costales and Elder Heindel (now in Alice Springs) in Darwin.